Pentium 4 or above CPU
2048MB or more is required.
*4096MB or more is recommended.
Hard Disk Space
800MB or more is required.
Required for client management operation and updating the product.
If using a proxy server for internet access, go to [Site Configuration] and configure the proxy settings.
Screen Resolution 1280x1024 or above is recommended.
The following Web browsers are supported for Web access.
Google Chrome Version 59 or later
Microsoft Edge Version 42 or later
Apple Safari Version 12 or later
Recommended Operating Systems
Windows 10 (x64), Windows Server 2012R2 or later OS
- If User Account Control is enabled in desktop OS, etc., the program may ask for your permission to proceed with further operation. If you get the prompt dialog, select [Allow] to proceed with the wizard operation.
Managed Agent Version
- ActiveImage Protector 2022
- Agent Version 126.96.36.19992 or later
- ActiveImage Protector 2018
- Agent Version 188.8.131.5254 or later
Computer Security Settings
Please make sure that the settings are configured for computers as follows before starting management/data communication.
Firewall Setting [Windows Management Interface (WMI)] option is enabled.
Configure firewall setting for Group Policy [Allow inbound remote administration exception] option is enabled in [Network] - [Network Connection] - [Windows Firewall].
In order to push installation / uninstallation / updating ActiveImage Protector, please make sure of the following settings.
Allow [File and Printer Sharing].
firewall settings are configured via Group Policy
Go to [Network] - [Network Connection] - [Windows Firewall] and enable [Allow inbound file and printer sharing exception].